Grating manufactured from carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and special alloys provides safe, functional, durable products for all environments.
The advantages, specific application and features of Grating Mesh:
Steel grating offers the following advantages compared with steel grid sheets:
Steel grating has light weight, good strength, large carrying capacity and can save materials and cost. It offers good ventilation of light and wind, a modern sense, aesthetic appearance and anti-skid safety. It is also easy to clean, easy to install and durable for uses.
Grating Mesh products are designed and manufactured for various industrial and civil constructions in city road, gardens, yard, airport, railway and industrial engineering, and they offer the following the features:
* Aesthetic outlook: Simple lines and silver appearance meeting the modern trend.
* The best drainage: Leakage area of 83.3 percent, more than twice of cast iron products.
* Hot-dip galvanized treatment: Good rust-proof property, maintenance-free replacement.
* Anti-theft design: The cover and the frame is joint with hinge offering security, safety and open convenience.
* Savings investments: Large-span. Less lost for heavy load compared with cast iron products. Cost can be saved for the risk of being stolen or crushing one if cast iron is uses.
* High strength: The strength and the toughness are much higher than cast iron. Can be used for terminals, airport and other large-span and heavy loading condition